The Senior’s Guide to Easy Computing Handbook
This essential 272-page handbook for new computer users gives you step-by-step instructions and screenshots for getting started with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Apple Mac OS X Snow Leopard. It also includes how-to information for surfing the Internet and using e-mail.
There are even instructions for upgrading or switching from one system to another! It’s like having six books in one – all this plus much more, including hundreds of computing tips and 101 terrific Websites! Large print and easy-to-understand language make this a must have for seniors or anyone new to using a computer.
- Is a Mac a PC?
- What is software?
- What is a disk drive?
- How do I add a printer to my computer?
- What is the Desktop?
- What’s the difference between a file and a folder?
- What is booting up?
- How do I close a program?
- How do I add a new program?
- How do I surf the Internet?
- What is spam?
- What is a Web browser?
- How does e-mail work?
- How do I attach a file to my e-mail?
- How do I download photos?
- What is a virus?
Learn all this plus much more, including hundreds of Computing Tips & 101 terrific Websites!